Customer Services Officer (Casual)
Customer Services Officer
Porirua City is our place. We are proud of our indoor recreation facilities and we are seeking someone to share our passion for providing an exceptional customer experience every time. You will bring your friendly and positive approach to welcome all customers to Te Rauparaha Arena.
This role will enable you to interact with customers face-to-face and over the phone. You will need to maintain knowledge of all of our activities, pricing and events. Experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment is desired.
This casual position is to provide extra cover to the Customer Services Team on an occasional basis.
You’ll need to show us that you:
- have previous experience in a customer service role
- are available to work flexible, sometimes at short notice, between the hours of 5.30am and 9.30pm, 7 days a week
- can work efficiently while paying attention to detail and are a quick learner
- enjoy working in a team and meeting new people
- can thrive in busy environments and keep your cool in pressured situations
- have excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- have Intermediate to advanced computer skills
Come and join our team at Te Rauparaha Arena and be part of an exciting environment in the heart of Porirua City. Contact Leah Kenny on 237 1512 for further information.
Applications need to be received via our Careers Portal by Monday 23 October 2017.
Closing Date: Monday, 23 October 2017